skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tina and Things
Thursday, June 25, 2009
I came upon these images with both Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Bosworth wearing the Current/Elliott Harley vest which I too own! How exciting is that haha. I think it's kinda cool =]
Me in the same Current/Elliott vest.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AddThis
Share
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(6)
March
(1)
February
(3)
January
(2)
►
2012
(9)
November
(2)
August
(5)
July
(2)
►
2011
(2)
August
(1)
July
(1)
►
2010
(49)
November
(2)
October
(2)
August
(1)
July
(2)
June
(5)
May
(7)
April
(7)
March
(6)
February
(5)
January
(12)
▼
2009
(82)
December
(3)
November
(12)
October
(6)
September
(8)
August
(10)
July
(11)
June
(8)
May
(7)
April
(12)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(3)
About Me
Tina the Fatty
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment