









Hmm. I feel as if summer is coming to an end, yet there is still a month left. Maybe the fact that I haven't done much lately makes me feel like I don't have enough time to do all the things on my summer list in the time span that's left. The last thing I did on my list was reading at the beach last weekend. It was relaxing and I actually read quite a lot. So what's next? There's still so much on my list, but now that Fall quarter is nearing, I'm going to be working all morning and day, everyday of the week. And even opening?! Yes, me up and at work by 8am sounds pretty ridic, but hopefully I can wake up and manage to last throughout the day. It's good that I'm going to be working a lot, but sucks at the same time because I'm going to be super tired to do anything else =/. But you know what, it's summer and I better enjoy it before it ends! So I ask again, Where is the next adventure? I'm thinking Santa Babara to visit Jamie and my lovely cousin while I'm out there. Let's try to make it happen =]

No comments:
Post a Comment