Friday, January 22, 2010

I Do the 'Do like Miu Miu

I did the fishtail braid. It's a messy braid, these photos were taken towards the end of my day, but I prefer the messy look anyways. Sorry, it's kind of hard to tell or see the details of the fishtail braid. I'm using Mac's photobooth as my camera because I do not own a digital, so please excuse the poor quality photos.
Miu Miu S/S 2010.
Alexander Wang S/S 2010.
I just love this photo of Alexander Wang and the models.

3 comments:

  1. your hair is to die for, girl! and what an awesom blog, worth following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your comment on Garance's blog and had to check out yours...lovely work! I enjoy your writing and style. I will include in my own blogroll here soon, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! You guys have been added to my blog roll, worth reading.

    ReplyDelete