Thursday, April 15, 2010

Involved, to what actual extent?

As most of you didn't know, I'm part of a club at my school, Fashion Interest Group. I've always wanted to get involved in this club, but there either was a lack of communication throughout or maybe I was just too shy to reach out and interact, or both. But thanks to my friend Shannon, I am now the new marketing officer. Hmm..as nervous and scared as I am to take on this position, I hope communication will exist and my shyness doesn't keep me from getting involved. Shoot, I offered to take the position, so I better do a good job. Gah, I hope to do so.
I guess that "extent" is now on me. Time to get involved.

3 comments:

  1. Tina,
    You will do a good job just don't be scared!! Getting involved is fun and I am sure you will have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patty. I hope you're right! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will do fine! especially now that you're already innnn. what do you have to lose now? something you love to do - im sure it'll be easier than you think [:

    ReplyDelete